Principals and teachers enrolled in the Australian Catholic University’s Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Catholic Culture (GCLCC Unit 1) said this about the course in January 2018:
- From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome and I feel that you have all made it clear that we will be very well supported in our studies.
- I really enjoyed the course. It made me do a lot of thinking and challenged me. It was very well organised and the quality of the unit, and Fr Jamie (SJ) as a presenter, was excellent.
- The theology content was delivered with knowledge and stories to help us make sense of it. I am looking forward to doing the assignments to keep my thinking going.
- It was a great experience; knowledgeable and relaxed lecturer, everything was superbly organised.
- Jamie certainly knows his subject – but he used personal anecdotes and humour so I didn’t feel bogged down. I’d love to have him again.
- The style of Fr Jamie and his expertise was motivating and awe inspiring.
- Fr Berard Burns was excellent on the authentic Māori perspective.
- It gave me things that I can use in my practice straight away and lots of room for development.
Contact Anne Tuohy at TCI for more information. TCI facilitates enrollments for New Zealand teachers.