Courtesy of

When a school is integrated into the state system, it has an integration agreement which includes a stated maximum roll number and the number or percentage of non-preference students who may be enrolled. Non-preference students are included as part of the maximum roll.

With approval from the Minister of Education, a school’s maximum roll may be changed. This requires an application from the proprietor and the support of its board of trustees.

Any proprietor considering a change should seek advice and/or assistance from the Association of Proprietors of Integrated Schools (APIS).

More information is available on the Ministry of Education website, click here.